Paul Hendess is the President of StreamLine Extrusion, Inc. in Safety Harbor (Clearwater), FL. Past experience includes:
- Technical Director for Genca Corporation. Engineering, R&D, Extrusion Laboratory, and Model Shop responsibilities.
- Senior Project Engineer for Hancor Inc. Tooling design and process development for the manufacture of large diameter, single and double wall corrugated pipe.
- Senior Process Engineer for Davis-Standard’s Pipe, Profile and Tubing Group. Extrusion die tooling designs and extrusion process development.
- Extrusion Engineering Manager and Senior R&D Engineer for Becton-Dickinson. Extruded medical products manufacturing.
- Chief Engineer for Killion Extruders.
Mr. Hendess has patents for extrusion tooling designs and medical product manufacturing processes, and 30 years of experience in the plastics extrusion industry involving tooling and equipment design and manufacturing, and product/process development.Member of the Society of Plastics Engineers.Member of the Society of Manufacturing Engineers.Instructor at the University of Wisconsin/Milwaukee for extrusion die design and extrusion process development.Various technical authorships and papers presented, and classes taught at Society of Plastics Engineers and Society of Manufacturing Engineers functions.Co-author of “The SPE Guide on Extrusion Technology & Troubleshooting.Co-author of the SPE’s “Plastics Technicians Toolbox”.